RETURN TO SKATING 2021/2022
LSP 2021/2022 SEASON SUMMARY
October 18, 2021 – March 27, 2022
- Return of Learn to Skate 1! Skaters should be confident to leave parents at the ice entrance
- Due to the nature of interaction with coaches and assistants, Learn to Skate 1 and Learn to Skate 2 skaters must wear masks while participating in lesson on the ice
- All participants must complete LSP Health Screening weekly
- 2 spectators per skater will be permitted
- All spectators must complete City of London Health screening
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entrying and exiting the arena
- Spectators must wear masks at all times while on facility property and remain in designated viewing area while skaters are on the ice
- Participants must wear masks until just before going on the ice and immediately after returning to the dressing room
- Skaters may enter the arena 15 minutes before their session and depart within 15 minutes after their session
- Skaters will use designated dressing rooms (10/room) and seating areas
- All LSP coaches and assistants will wear masks at all times on the ice
- All LSP coaches and assistants are fully vaccinated.
We encourage everyone to review the MLHU WEBSITE and follow their guidelines diligently. We encourage those eligible to be vaccinated to do so.
Remember to take measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 such as wearing masks in all public buildings and in places where physical distancing of 2m cannot be maintained, practice good hygiene, follow guidelines regarding bubbles and do not participate in public activities when you are ill.
It will take a cumulative effort to ensure that our skaters stay on the ice this year! We commit to doing our part to keep them safe, engaged and having fun at the rink. Please help and support us by doing your part at home and in the community!
We all appreciate it!!
For more specific details, see our Return to Play Protocol
Lambeth Skating Program Health Questionnaire – to be completed weekly