RETURN TO SKATING 2020/2021- COVID19
COVID OVERSIGHT GROUP
We are excited to announce that we will be returning to the ice for the 2020/2021 season starting Oct 18! Yes, things will look different, but we are very grateful for this opportunity to get back on the ice and continue our work developing skaters.
At this time some differences for the start of this season will include;
- Learn to Skate 2, Level 1, 2, 3 and Skating Development (Junior/Senior)
*There will be no Learn to Skate 1 at this time*
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ABLE TO MOVE INDEPENDENTLY
LSP reserves the right to refund a child that is not able to skate independently.
- Limit of 25 individuals (including instructors)
- No spectators (1 parent/guardian per skater is permitted to watch)
- Skaters should arrive at the arena dressed, except for skates, gloves and helmet
- Waiver must be submitted at time of registration and health assessment presented weekly
- Parents will be permitted into the arena to tie skates and then will leave
- Masks must be worn in the facility by parents, staff and participants
- Skaters may remove mask to enter the ice surface
- Social distancing must be maintained all times while on facility property
- Hand sanitizing before entering and exiting the facility
We encourage everyone to review the MLHU WEBSITE and follow their guidelines diligently.
Remember to take measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 such as wearing masks in all public buildings and in places where physical distancing of 2m cannot be maintained, practice good hygiene, follow guidelines regarding bubbles and do not participate in public activities when you are ill.
For more specific details, see our Return to Play Protocol
Lambeth Skating Program COVID19 Waiver – submitted prior to going on the ice
Lambeth Skating Program Health Questionnaire – to be completed weekly